Monday 19 March 2012

Sachin Tendulkar- Centuries' Centurian.!

Sachin Tendulkar, the leading run scorer in the history of both Test and one-day cricket, achieved the most-coveted ton by taking a single off Shakib Al Hasan against Bangladesh in Asia Cup. Tendulkar's century came off 138 balls and was studded with 10 fours and a six. Sachin after his century said ""I can't think of anything at this stage, it has been a tough phase for me," "I started off the season well but was luckless. It does not matter how many hundreds you score, you still have to grind it out." "When I got the 99th century, no one spoke about it. I guess it was the media which started it. Everywhere I went people were talking about my 100th hundred," he said. As the long wait for The century finally ends.. Indians have a reason to celebrate.!! Cheers for our lil master!!

No comments:

Post a Comment